Were you told you should try on your own to get pregnant for one year before getting help
Maybe you can relate?
- You’ve been trying to get pregnant on your own, but every month feels like an eternity and you’re wasting precious time
- Your doctor told you to take a prenatal and just “keep trying” for 12 months (the dreaded 1-year wait)
- You’ve Googled “how to improve fertility” but were left feeling overwhelmed and confused
- You wonder why everyone around you seems to get pregnant easily and why what worked for them isn’t working for you
- You’re ready to do everything possible to prepare for pregnancy
Here’s the surprising truth… there is a lot you can do in your first year of trying to conceive.
You have much more control over your fertility (and your partner’s) than you may realize!
- Because we are all unique, what worked for your friend won’t necessarily work for you.
- Sometimes you need to do LESS of “everything” but MORE of the “right” things.
- You don’t have to do this alone.
- Having a clear plan can take so much pressure off of you (and your partner, when applicable).
I offer one-on-one consultations supporting you on your path to a happy, healthy, pregnancy with herbs, nutrition, lifestyle changes, and a clear plan.
When we work together you will leave with a clear plan that supports your fertility and health and you won’t have to wonder and worry if you are doing everything possible to get pregnant, stay pregnant, and have a healthy baby.
Hi, I’m Liane Moccia
I am a registered clinical herbalist with a specialty in preconception planning. I also struggled with infertility so I understand how it feels to be deeply disappointed every month and wonder if you are doing everything possible to become pregnant.
My own experience with infertility fueled my passion to help others. I went back to school, studied herbalism, became a certified herbalist, was accepted as a peer-reviewed registered professional herbalist with the American Herbalists Guild, and completed a year-long mentorship with a renowned naturopathic fertility doctor in Boston.
Having been in practice now for 5 years, I have seen what a difference herbs and nutrition can make for people trying to conceive. I wish I knew then what I know now. There was SO MUCH MORE I could have done during that first year of “just trying”.
Now I help people optimize their fertility through herbs, nutrition, lifestyle changes, and a clear plan.
What if there were more you could do to improve your fertility, increase your chance of getting pregnant, and feel like you have more control over the whole process?
Having a clear plan based on scientific evidence and traditional wisdom can help improve your fertility and avoid feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, or alone.
Ready to take the next step?
1. Schedule Your First Appointment
Our first appointment will cover an in-depth exploration of your health history and current concerns with an emphasis on optimizing your fertility and preparing for pregnancy.
Our appointments are never rushed so we have plenty of time to really dig deep into what could be getting in the way of your fertility and improving overall health.
2. Get a Customized Plan
Your custom plan is tailored to your unique constitution and health needs and may include herbal + nutritional + supplement suggestions.
Your plan will address common but often unknown items that can sabotage your fertility and strategies to maximize your chances of conceiving and maintaining a healthy pregnancy.
3. Stop waiting, worrying and wondering and start optimizing your own fertility
You don’t have to do this alone. A clear plan that supports your fertility and health can take so much pressure off you and your partner so you can feel confidant that you are doing everything possible to get pregnant, stay pregnant, and have a healthy baby.