Having a clear plan based on scientific evidence and traditional wisdom can help improve your fertility and avoid feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, or alone.
One-on-one consultations supporting you on your path to a happy, healthy, pregnancy.
Can you relate to any of the following?
- You’ve been trying to get pregnant on your own, but every month feels like an eternity and you’re wasting precious time
- Your doctor told you to take a prenatal and just “keep trying” for 12 months (the dreaded 1-year wait)
- You’ve Googled “how to improve fertility” but were left feeling overwhelmed and confused
- You wonder why everyone around you seems to get pregnant easily and why what worked for them isn’t working for you
- You’re ready to do everything possible to prepare for pregnancy
You are not alone, and I am so happy you are here.
Here’s the surprising truth… there is a lot you can do in your first year of trying to conceive.
You have much more control over your fertility (and your partner’s) than you may realize!
- Because we are all unique, what worked for your friend won’t necessarily work for you.
- Sometimes you need to do LESS of “everything” but MORE of the “right” things.
- You don’t have to do this alone.
- Having a clear plan can take so much pressure off of you (and your partner, when applicable).
If waiting for a year before getting support feels like you are wasting time, then don’t just “try on your own”.
Our goal when we work together is that in addition to creating a clear plan that supports your fertility and health, you won’t have to wonder and worry if you are doing everything possible to get pregnant, stay pregnant, and have a healthy baby.
Hi, I’m Liane Moccia!
I am a registered clinical herbalist with a specialty in preconception planning. I also struggled with infertility so I understand how it feels to be deeply disappointed every month and wonder if you are doing everything possible to become pregnant.
My own experience with infertility fueled my passion to help others. I went back to school, studied herbalism, became a certified herbalist, was accepted as a peer-reviewed registered professional herbalist with the American Herbalists Guild, and completed a year-long mentorship with a renowned naturopathic fertility doctor in Boston.
Having been in practice now for 5 years, I have seen what a difference herbs and nutrition can make for people trying to conceive. I wish I knew then what I know now. There was SO MUCH MORE I could have done during that first year of “just trying”.
Now I help people optimize their fertility through herbs, nutrition, lifestyle changes, and a clear plan.
If you are ready to do more to improve your fertility, stop wondering and worrying, and have a clear plan, I would love to help!
Ready to take the next step?
1. Book a Free Discovery Call
In this 15 minute call, tell me about yourself and your unique situation. I will let you know if I think working together would be helpful and what you can expect from me.
2. Get a Customized Plan
Our first appointment will cover an in-depth exploration of your health history and current concerns with an emphasis on optimizing your fertility and preparing for pregnancy.
Our appointments are never rushed so we have plenty of time to really dig deep into what could be getting in the way of your fertility and improving overall health.
3. Stop waiting, worrying and wondering and start optimizing your own fertility
You don’t have to do this alone. A clear plan that supports your fertility and health can take so much pressure off you and your partner so you can feel confidant that you are doing everything possible to get pregnant, stay pregnant, and have a healthy baby.