Herbs are your body’s natural ally.
Get the support you need to feel your best, every day.
Are you planning to start a family and want to start from a place of optimal health and fertility? Or, have you tried to get pregnant but not had success (conceiving or maintaining)?
More women struggle today with fertility than ever before. Stress, anxiety, low energy, mood issues, and sleep disturbances seem so common now that they are almost the new norm.
It’s tied to our environment, the foods we eat, and the herbs we don’t eat.
If you are planning to start a family, there are ways to support your body naturally to improve your chances of conceiving and having a healthy pregnancy.
The goal of working with an herbalist is to find natural solutions to bring your body back into balance so that you can feel your best.
Less stress, more joy!
HERE’S HOW I WORK:
- Blend of Science & Herbalism. I love combining modern science with centuries of traditional herbal remedies for simple, holistic solutions for clients.
- Deep Listening; Personalized Treatment. I dig in and uncover what’s really going on (root cause) so I can provide custom protocols to meet your body needs.
- Breaking it Down. Results multiply when you have a sound understanding of how and why these protocols are supporting your body.
Appointments are available in person in Andover, MA or over the phone/video conference for distance clients.
***Due to COVID-19, all appointments are being conducted virtually over Zoom until further notice***
FERTILITY & PRE-PREGNANCY PLANNING
Initial Consult (90 minutes):
Get the support you need to improve your chances of conceiving and set your body on the right path for a healthy pregnancy.
- In-depth exploration of your health history and current concerns with an emphasis on root causes of any imbalances that could be impacting your chances to become pregnant (both partners).
- Analysis of common but often unknown items that can sabotage your fertility and a custom plan to maximize your chances of conceiving and maintaining a healthy pregnancy.
- Review of all relevant fertility testing and labs for both partners (if applicable).
- Custom protocol that is tailored to your unique constitution and health needs that may include herbal + nutritional + supplement recommendations
- Includes recommendations for both partners, if applicable and desired.
- *Herbs and supplements not included in the price of consults.
STRESS, ANXIETY, HORMONE BALANCE & SLEEP
Initial Consult (90 minutes):
Build up your body’s natural resilience against stress, build your energy and reset your sleep so you can feel like your vibrant self again. This may include general anxiety, depression, hormone imbalances, PMS, perimenopause or menopausal symptoms, or general wellness concerns.
- In-depth exploration of your health history and current concerns.
- Custom protocol that is tailored to your unique constitution and health needs.
- Education on the physiology behind what’s going on in your body and how the herbs will work.
*Herbs and supplements not included in the price of consults.
FOLLOW-UP APPOINTMENTS (45 minutes):
- Monitor progress, your progress, and ask any questions that are coming up for you on your healing journey, and make adjustments as necessary.
- Through this process, we can ensure that the protocol you’re taking continues to be perfectly suited to your present needs.
* Herbs and supplements not included in the price of follow-up appointment.
A Centered Self | 2 Elm Square | Suite 314| Andover | MA
To schedule an appointment please call, email, or use the “schedule” buttons above to access the online calendar and scheduling system:
P: +1 (978) 219 2442
Herbalists cannot diagnose, treat or cure conditions. They help guide you to a healthier lifestyle, and it is always important to work with your medical or naturopathic doctor for serious health conditions. Liane is happy to work with your primary care practitioner and to make referrals for other types of health care professionals.